FamousGrey is looking for a Financial Controller to join its financial department.
There he/she is accountable for:
- All financial reporting for the 3 Belgian legal entities under Belgian GAAP and IFRS.
- He/She ensures the correct, transparent and timely reporting of the entities financial numbers to the headquarters in London
- The analysis and review of the submitted monthly data
- The annual budgets and (re) forecasts
- The implementation and follow-up of SOX
- Coordination of the accounting department (3 people)
- He/she will work closely with the accounting department and reports directly to the CFO.
- You have a master’s degree in Economics
- You have 5 to 10 years’ experience in accounting/Finance.
- Experience in audit is a plus.
- You are a team player but you can also work independently.
- You are able to coordinate a department of 3.
- You are the intermediary between the accounting department and the CFO
- You have good verbal and written communication skills
- You know your languages (NL/FR/EN) and especially your English is fluent
- Responsibilities don’t frighten you.
- You are well organized and you can handle the stress of meeting deadlines
- An international, yet very creative work environment in an old monastery nearby Brussels
- Competitive salary with extra benefits (car, insurance, ...)
Want to grab this golden opportunity?
Mail to Ria Dreelinck, our CFO!