For our AV Production team we're looking for a Post Producer. That means you become part of one of the leading communication agencies in Belgium, located in a restored monastery at the border of Brussels.
What is a Post Producer?
A Post Producer works with our creatives, editors and sound engineers to create video and radio content. You are responsible of a huge portion of the production process, going from editing, music creation, audio mixing, color correction and antenna deliveries.
- Planning & booking of inhouse & external experts, matching the rights persons with the right job
- Ensure a fluent workflow between creatives, accounts and AV experts
- Budgeting of image and sound projects
- Updating our voice casting database and booking actors
- Review the work carefully before submitting to our clients
- Troubleshoot and determine the best course of action
- Maximum 4 years of working experience in a relevant field
- Accurate and super well organized
- Excellent communications skills
- Experience of working in a deadline-drive environment
- Efficiency driven, your life is a continuous quest for more efficiency.
- No catholic education required, but willingness to dishonor our chapel during parties is encouraged
What can you expect from us:
- Become a member of the FamousGrey family
- Where experts in all fields of advertising are learning from each other
- A fixed contract including extralegal benefits such as use of a laptop, mobile subscription and health insurance
- 22 days paid leave per year
- A wonderful lunch buffet and invitation for our weekly office Pub on Friday evening
Contact Emily Rammant, our Production Director via email@example.com